Since my hubby and I being so busy lately, but we never forget about Calvin. We always try to spend our leisure time as much as possible to be with Calvin. I really miss him a lot. Hubby always spend more time with us nowadays. Last week before i travelled, we had a beautiful sunny weekend breakfast at McDonald. Calvin was so excited. Enjoying every single bite of his burger.

He's growing up


Even last Tuesday night, we went to Simpang Pasar Malam together. Yes is far...but Danny offered to go. It was Calvin first time experienced Pasar Malam. We let him try the "Lok Lok", Calvin even say it is a Satay. He's 50% right actually, because both are alike using skewers. Whenever my hubby or myself travelling, we never forget about Calvin. Almost every day i called up right after his school, evening and at night wishing him good night.

Danny bought him cartoon shirt from Hatdyai business trip

I bought him stickers during my travel time.

Calvin is hot tempered sometimes, but whenever he started i'll try to get rid of this bad habit. So he'll not get used to it when he grows up. Calvin till now i seldom complain about his behaviour. Children easily get bored, so is normal. So far, he behaved quite well when we have any outing. On the other hand, he's the King in da house!!! Jump up and down...playing his toys all over the house from the living room to dining table and in the kitchen too. Children is naive. They will say anything and do anything without any consequences. Is our responsibility to teach him the right way to react, the right manners and what is should do and don't. Must have a well plan routine for them to plan his sleeping time, eating time and play which is important for them to react in presence and future. I admit, I'm not a strict or particular mommy. I'll let him do what he likes to do but at the right way. If he misbehaved, I do punished him - a taste of the cane..he he he. Thank God, Calvin not a very demanding kid. Maybe all this while i never let him choose for himself. Right now, my mom only taking care of him during the days or unless if i have to travell, Calvin will stay with her. Since he's being schooling started Jan'10, Calvin already stay with us every night. Hubby and I discussed and its about time to have the 2nd child. Not in a hurry, but it's all in our plan. We'll see. More event and outing coming this weekend again. Treasure Hunt!!! Next month there will be other travelling to other branch warehouse. Date and time will be confirmed later.
---{@
Hmm, Calvin is really growing up! look just like you!! hehe..
ReplyDeleteI agree with Hayley. Calvin looks more alike you now. So good that your Calvin doesn't have behavior problem. Please hop to my blog now and you will find out how my little May drives me to nut.
ReplyDeleteYan, surprisingly, i heard from you, Vyonne and even Ms Wong, all are daughters leh...how come? Accept Sabrina, her son also have a terrible behaviour. But i'm sure when they grow bigger, they will think maturedly...Slowly and calm down Yan. I'm sure there is a way you can handle little May.
ReplyDelete