Thoughtful Birthday Gifts

Yes, tomorrow is my birthday! Happy birthday to me!!! I'm really into works these few weeks. I almost forget about it actually. Here i would like to thank my colleagues from the MIS Dept to spare sometime just to bought me a birthday gift. Thanks again to Yan, Vyonne, Mei & Ms Leong and is really thoughtful of you guys to remember my birthday. Love the necklaces very much, although i seldom wear, but the colours really match some of my blouses & dresses, will look forward to wear it. Praying that my hubby will buy me a dinner tomorrow night, so i can wear those necklace out...hahaha
Blue grape shape & pearl white necklace
---{@

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to you. Stay young and sweet forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!!
    happy sweet birthday to you!!
    have a great time celebrating with your loved ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Angeline!
    May all your wishes come through and stay beautiful throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone...I wish everyone is happy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts