FIFA WC - Day 13

This is the second entry about WC - South Africa in my blog. After 13 days of matches, they are almost 12 qualifying teams into the round of 16. Anyone can predict which team is going for the semifinal? Is still far to know... For those die-hard fans WC, i'm pretty sure they never missed watching it over the home TV, "mamak" stalls and maybe at Mc Donald.
This is the match for both today and tomorrow. After this we'll know who's entering the 16 teams before the semifinals.Calvin will watch with us during the 7.30pm match and I only able to watch part of the 10pm match while Calvin is asleep. Dear hubby sometimes will watch at home and sometimes will watch together with his "heng dai". He loves soccer, Calvin loves it too. They both enjoy eating sausage bread as well. Like father like son. Yesterday night, Calvin was a bit early to bed, I intend to watch WC, but somehow, i didn't. Guess i'm really tired. Every morning, when i reach my workplace, i would on my PC and log in to yahoo to see the results. Some of my colleagues are WC fans too. So are they love to see their favourite team playing or gambling? I might say both. 5 of us are betting for a lunch at A&W. Eh...hem... we are not betting for money but a meal, worth it right? and we bet for fun. We did not bet every matches....we just bet who's the 4 teams entering the finals. That's all...Lol. Thanks to my dear hubby for helping me to name the 4 teams to the final round because I really knows nothing about soccer - totally Zero Knowledge. But after those days i've been watching, i think i have my favourite team chor...is Argentina. Dear bloggers who's been reading my blog, wishing you guys Happy watching WC - South Africa 2010.
---{@


Well, I reckon you are a true die hard world cup fan also, been seeing you blogged about it and post the match thingy in FB almost everyday. hehehehe....
ReplyDeleteHahaha...enjoy watching too.
ReplyDeletehey :)
ReplyDeleteyou actually follow it? its usually on in the morning. not really interestd in watching it. not a sports girl :)
Jen: Yes i watch it...previously was at 7.30pm. but right now only 10pm n 2.30am...if can i'll watch!!!
ReplyDeleteHi5!! I'm a Argentina die hard fan since N years ago, when I was still schooling! However... I don't get to watch any WC now, simply because I've allocate my time fully for my 2 rascals... miss it!^-^
ReplyDeleteHi! Greeting from blog hopping, wishing you a wonderful night with your family... enjoy your WC!^-^
Hi Angeline, glad toread you and family love soccer....
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing Brazil will meet Argentina for finals....
Not sure England will go on...or Germany.
Have fun, Lee.