Yummy Feast on Father's Day

It's again Father's Day celebration, and I couldn't resist to blog about it. All i shall say is woo hoo...Yummy feast that i shall never forget. It was my first time to SAUK, Kuala Kangsar. Previously, Mei did blog about it. FIL also mentioned that there are also other 2 seafood restaurants in Sauk village. But Lau Kai (老街) that's the seafood restaurant which is most preferred place to eat.
The round table
Clock-wise: Dear dear, my FIL, my BIL, Joyce (Busy taking photos too), Bernice (can't be seen in the photo), my MIL and Calvin
Bernice Chee
Cheerful Daddy with Calvin. My MIL with us.

The feast we enjoyed. Sorry if the photos were not in focus shot and some were semi-finished dishes(Terms: I get from Vyonne). With kids is like that...Lol

The Menu

1. Assorted home-made fish balls mix with Bai Kuat

2. Hong Kong Choy Sum

3. Inchi Kabin - Chicken

4. Fried Fu-Yong omelette egg

5. "Pak Sok Kong" with spicy TomYam sauce

6. Fresh steam expensive slices of Empurau fish

7. Steam Tiger prawn

To my readers: You can fine the place here, or make a reservation.
---{@

Comments

  1. Bernice is so adorable! Wonder if I could see her in person? hehehe...
    I'm sure she's the princess in the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce getting slimmer and prettier after becoming a mother. And Bernice is soooo cute, just like her mother. I bet she's the rose among the thorns in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mei: Hahaha.. yes Bernice is so adorable.. She's very shy whenever meet new comers.
    Yvonne: Calvin always kena buli by Bernice...She used hand to bit people and use her leg to kick people...Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts