All about him…

Last night we had a KFC dinner platter for supper. While I was munching my piece, I saw my hubby eating in his favorite piece too. “What u looking at?” Danny asked. I just give him a smile. Calvin was sitting beside me enjoying his mashed potato. Then we went back home watching “The A Team” movie that we missed the action and sound system in the cinema. Typically, Calvin will nag us not to watch, he wanted to watch his Ultraman movie. Hehehe… Back to Danny (which this entry is all about); he has been exhausted with works, plans and all sorts of things to earn for a better living for our small family. I should say, he never gives up and still struggling for us tills the end. He could even manage his time well and spare those valuable time with us still. Thank you dear. He is more considerate and tolerate now. He never simply shows his anger and more understands the role as a husband and a father. Sometimes, we as a wife and a mother, we appreciate if our husband lend his helping hand more than what he earns. What can I say else? He’s being developing for the benefit of this family and become better for him too.
There’s nothing impossible unless he try and I always give him the support. People say; He makes us happy, we will make the rest happy! True? If I’m not wrong, Yan did mention before in her blog too. Moreover, wife also does not have to be too pushy. He works hard for us; we should understand his needs too. Now, he can happily watch his favorite movie with us in our bedroom. He is no more distracted by Calvin playing toys, jumping here and there. Whenever Calvin says he want to watch his Barney or what so ever, then is my job again to make Calvin busy with other things and Calvin can still enjoy doing other stuffs like reading books or stickers time. My dear hubby also tries to ease Calvin when Calvin makes me angry. He no more neglected us and no more walk away just like that. His “Don’t bother” attitude already vanished from his mind set. Thanks dear, we appreciate every little bitsy things you have done for us. We love you! I’m sure every young couple with kids around will faced this problem. Maybe even worst. It is so meaningful, to build up a family is a stage where we keep learning to love, cherish and gain another level up in our life. Certainly family is a place where always the warmest place that no other place can compare. Good things really come together with KFC…LOL.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. I've not had KFC for sometime now... And it's been ages since I stepped foot in a cinema! boo hoo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had KFC last weekend, it's good to have it once a while.. cause it's quite fattening though, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts