Is A Developing Stage...

Yesterday Calvin did not cry when he woke up. We both still can joke and laugh together while getting ready to nursery. I reached his nursery and I hand over to his teacher and I just say bye bye...he started to cry and I don't care I just walked away. Hopefully later on he will understand is for his own good and will help him to develop as a kid. Yes Calvin is not baby anymore, going 3 soon. Since he's being to nursery, I try not to stress him so much. he's just a kid anyway. A night before yesterday after dinner, we brought him to the Giant Hypermarket playground. Let him know the right time to study and the right time to play. "All work and no play makes Calvin a dull boy".

He enjoy the place. I prefer Giant Hypermarket playground @Aulong because the place is not so crowded.

So mommy here taking pictures lor...
Outside the Hypermarket, there are many mini stalls just like Pasar Malam. My hubby and my Calvin never resist to buy toys, again. Daddy bought himself a helicopter and Calvin got also a helicopter and a machine gun...
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. I stay so near Giant also I didn't go to look-see look-see at the pasar malam. Will find one day to go and check on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looking at your pictures, I realised Calvin is a big boy already!
    Give him some times, I think he will adapt to it slowly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan i think is just started yesterday. Will end soon. Is like some function happening there!!!So make a quick move... I'm sure at night got variety of food too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mei, yes. I'm just let him be...But i would scold if he's naughty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts