Big Green Day!

13042011 - A small celebration in my department.

Thanks to all my colleagues here...

Eh...why 2 candles?

Tadda...Ms Tan and my birthday fall on the same day - 15th April

Yeah, we have an early celebration...

Happy Birthday to both of us.. Hmm...from this photo you can see that I'm getting more chubby...Gaining 4kg jor....

And the rest of the cakes were share among my dept neighbours.... Thanks for the cake and thanks for all the best wishes! I'm bless working here with your company!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Angeline! May you blessed with abundant happiness and good health! Pandan delight is one of my favourite cakes!!! Give me one please;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Angeline! May you are blessed with health, wealth and peace~

    The pandan cake is truly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you once again. The cake is very nice. I like it. By the way, forget about the weight, take good care of yourself is the most important now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got to share the yummy pandan cake too! Thanks~
    Happy birthday to you! Take care and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Angeline! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Angeline! May all your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy bday my dear fren. So glad that u are enjoying yr day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday Angeline! Lovely and looks delicious pandan cake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts