Prolong from my Bali trip post. Our driver recommend us this place for lunch. Looks very "nyaman" for me, but the weather is very hot that day.... Is a garden style restaurant, but we rather sit and had our lunch under the fan.

But the fan doesn't feel cooling too... Imagine a hall sharing with 3 fans only.

Luckily, both of us still able to smile towards the camera....Our back is sweating...

Finally, we need this the most! ICE....

We ordered and here comes our meal. The food looks good and tasty. We have a mix grilled set for 2 persons. Let me show you a closer look on those grills we have.

Prawns - fresh and tasty

Fish - fresh and it is not overcooked.

Oh, the beef is tender too

Even the squid also fresh and juicy...you won't chew like chewing gum...

Comes along with assorted of sauce.

We skip the white rice and we were served with fries then. Hmm, I miss this fries actually...

We couldn't resist to order a place of nasi goreng special with satay b'cos we saw the next table having it. So ended we order and shared among us.

Last but not least, chocolate ice cream for my hubby and vanilla ice cream for myself.
Next post will be post about Tanah Lot.
The food looks yummy! I have to say your photography skills improved liao ^^
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Happy Holiday to you!
Awww...sweating..hahhaha. If without the kids dining at hot place, still ok for me. if with kids, definetely will stay out from hot places...LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThe mix grilled platter really looks delicious. I like the beef here in Indon coz its really tender no matter how they cook it.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks awesome, although I'm not very keen of dining under the hot fan. I would ask for more ice, especially on warm day.
ReplyDeleteWow, great food, love the ice cream the most!
ReplyDeleteFood looked really good, I agree with Hayley, you improve in photographing. lol!
ReplyDeleteReally blissful and enjoyable! never been to Bali yet..
ReplyDeleteWoow..really looks yummylicious leh..my tummy starts 'calling' joh.
ReplyDeleteBali got quite nice food and scenery. I'v been there once. Can't wait to see your next post on Tanah Lot with all your nice nice photos.
Wah, food looks really good, especially the prawn and fish!!
ReplyDeletegosh, the food is making me very hungry now!!!
ReplyDeleteGrilled seafood, I love it~! Now I'm so tempted to hv my own BBQ!
ReplyDelete