My Bowl of Happiness

Mom cooked me a bowl of happiness Mee Sua. Homemade fried anchovies, meatballs and also sambal. Thanks mom, I'm loving it so much. I finished everything and even the soup! slurpppp...

Today is my Chinese birthday. So got this "Hong Kai Tan". Not fake one...genuine one.

Not forgotten a ang pow from my dad.

Comments

  1. You are blessd Angeline, to have such a caring and loving parents.
    Happy Birthday to you. You stay happy, and pretty always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy lunar birthday!

    Your parents are so loving and caring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so thoughtful of your parents. Happy Birthday,Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy lunar birthday to you! My mum has the same 'tradition' like yours, also cook misua for me during the lunar birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed my mom's mee shua, ever since I married to my husband...sob sob!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts