Great Attempt: Transformers 3 ~ Dark of the Moon

Hi, is everyone having a great Sunday? Definitely you are. I'm here posting last Sunday outing with Calvin. I'm brave enough to bring him over to the cinema (Finally....) Hubby keep saying he won't sit still and making lots of noise inside the cinema. Bla bla bla....but when time goes on and I think this is the right time to bring him there. Calvin is now 3yo and 10mths going to be 4 soon. Last Saturday, I BBM my hubby that I wanted to bring Calvin to watch this Transformers 3 movie. I told him we must try it this time. And I know is a perfect movie for Calvin and I know he enjoys it. If in 30 mins in the cinema, he is not behaving well, then I'll just went out! hahaha...I'm prepared for this. Hubby need to be at the shop on Sunday so I asked my mom to tag along.
So last Saturday after my half day work, I went to buy tickets. Phew... luckily I manage to grab those tickets for Sunday screening after a long Q. The tickets are all selling like hot cakes!

On that Sunday itself, I told Calvin I want to bring him to see Transformers at cinema. He jump and shout "Yeah".... So excited and told me he wants to watch it and eat popcorn. See...he never been to cinema but how come he knows about "popcorn".

(Photo: Source from Popcorn box)

Before the movie started, I grab a large popcorn with Transformers is printed outside the popcorn box. You know lar....kids just love it...I also need to buy to make him feels happy. We share three of us. When we were inside the cinema, he was acting very very good...He is not distracted by the loud speaker and not even bother the lights is turn off. Phew!!! My mom and me keep "crossing finger"...When the movie start....he totally ignore both of us...Enjoy the movie with popcorn! So concentrating. Well, this movie was not short, it takes approximately about 152 minutes. Calvin just went over to the toilet once, once a while sit on my lap and the rest of it, he sit on his own chair. Over the night, we have some conversation before his sleeping time and he told me this "mummy, I don't like BumbleBee..so small. I like Optimus Prime now"

Now he told me he wanted to watch Smurfs movie which will be screening on the 1st of September. Guess that will be his birthday present in September.

Comments

  1. Well done! Guess Calvin is now looking forward for more cinema times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, happy for u too, Calvin was doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts