OH SUSHI!
Oh Sushi Japanese Restaurant at De Garden Zone - Situated right beside Ipoh Jusco. New phase for us to have lunch after few hours of shopping spree at Ipoh Jusco. It was our first visit here. Before entered the restaurant, Calvin wanted to snap some photos outside the restaurant. (Eh...hem, he saw people taking photos, he also wants a few shot here)
All the food here is so presentable, but not the taste. I don't think we'll be going there again... Rate: 2/5
p/s: Barb, I rather enjoy ur meal at Udonlicious

Quite pricey and the food tastes so-so.... I'll remember to keep this restaurant out of my list when I visit Ipoh next time :)
ReplyDeleteYvonne: Yes...remember ya.
ReplyDeleteEh but the food is very presentable la.. I'll remember not going there, hehe =)
ReplyDeleteOMG at the rating.... virtually the food looks great though...
ReplyDeletethe food there is absolutely yucks for me.
ReplyDeleteJust once and never more.