Snack Snack Snack

Ipoh Snack: Egg Tart from Hong Kee Confectionery, Ipoh.

For the past weekend, we've been to Ipoh. We never forget to order these beautiful egg tarts. We usually we called and ordered, if not by the time we reach the shop nothing left already. Then before noon, we'll come over to this Kedai Kopi Weng Sing to collect the egg tarts. (Some where near Yik Foong)
We bought about 2 dozens.
How to order please hop in H>E>R>E. Mummy Ling just went there too.

Full feeling of eggs pudding....Calvin enjoyed it as well. I like to keep it chilled in the fridge.


Hatyai Snack: American Corn Snack

Hubby bought a whole box of 20 tins from his business trip to Hatyai. Hardly found here. Unless they can be found at any Thai fair.

Usually, 3 tins for RM11.00, but hubby helped me to buy more so each tin is about RM3.50 only.

This is the corn cracker looks like. Less MSG and more healthier than twistee.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the treat of the corn crackers. It really tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delicious, thanks! A good snack for munching, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan & Yvonne: U r most welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg tarts are a hot fav of mine! I must bookmark this post of yours coz I wanna go order these yummy looking eggy tarts when I visit Ipoh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Egg tarts, yum!!! Hatyai snack looks delish too with TV!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you know this egg tarts too!!! Yes, it's definitely THE BEST egg tarts that I have ever tried. BEST, no comparison! Their "sa-qi-ma" is also super delicious and other biscuits too. Highly recommended.

    Olive,
    Must pre-book leh, if not, on most days, all are sold out as early as 8am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The egg tarts are good, but a bit too sweet for me. Maybe they overdosed the day I bought them, cos that was the only time I ate. I should try to another time to confirm my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy: For me it is sweet too sometimes...EVne sometime, the egg pudding is too soft...Hmm, must have some quality control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts