After our lunch at OH SUSHI from the poor rating I gave
H>E>R>E, I was attracted by a dessert store here. The indoor decoration is pretty nice and definitely another choice of place for yum char session. I was quite moody towards the day (cos of the Japanese food), but I decided to cheer up myself with some desserts here before we left Ipoh and back to Taiping.

We were browsing the menu. Cakes, salad and lots of snack plate which is healthier and more reasonable in price. Some photos of us here...

I order a set of dessert combo : It comes with Strawberry tea with a plate of strawberry strudel.

Light strudel pastry with light sweetness whipped cream. Doesn't look fattening to me. I just had a meal just now, so we share this plate together.

Strawberries are from Cameron Highlands. My combo set is RM9.90. For me it is worth with the numbers of red strawberries on this plate. I counted, 10 large strawberries plus the half strawberry placed on top of the strudel.LoL.

Calvin enjoyed eating every single bite...

Hubby order a double scoop of ice creams with strawberry sauce. Their ice cream is smooth, I wonder which brand they use? If you guys come here in a group definitely can taste variety of desserts here. Guess, strawberry makes my day feel better...
Wanted to know where?
Strawberry Moment Dessert Cafe @ De Garden, Ipoh
That strudel looks absolutely heavenly! Yum!
ReplyDeleteThe Twerp and I
Doesn't matter about the fat now, you have all the priviledge to eat all you can. I totally forget about diet in my life was when I pregnant. Your Light strudel pastry looks tempting.
ReplyDeleteDessert always make us happy, right :)
ReplyDeleteGoing Ipoh this weekend, will check it out when I have the time.. hehe..
ReplyDeleteThe cup for the ice cream is so small..hehe. Gwen loves strawberries too. I never touch ice cream when I was pregnant.
ReplyDeleteYvonne: yes!
ReplyDeleteHayley: Hmm, go ahead....
Mummy Gwen: hahaha, I just taste a bit....the rest goes to my hubby tummy!
Tht's our fave hangout whnever we visited Cameron!
ReplyDeleteyum! yum! you made me drool over here, angeline! (",)
ReplyDeleteHow's your pregnancy? Wishing you the best. Take Care and thanks for always dropping by at my site.
God bless and happy Friday!
I love berries; especially strawberries, blueberry and raspberries. Love those cool ice cream. Yum yum.
ReplyDelete