Love The Result
Some thoughts of mine:
September is my most busy month. Calender jotted with friend's birthdays and wedding dinners. Even my son's birthday falls on this month too. Hectic and time was really insufficient for me. Moreover, not only busy with own stuffs, baby stuffs, my son and I also need to spare times with the external auditors in the office. Glad I've overcome all this with my patience. Sometimes, really think back, how I done it? Guess this round of pregnancy really different from the first one. I'm not lazy but more energetic after the 1st Trimester. I'm felt surprise too. Yesterday I just finished my 2nd level Japanese test! Sucks I guess...really don't have time to do revision, but just prepare a last minute notes cos it was an open book exam.
So today is 30th September ~ end of the month, but my works never end. Got to stay back for month end closing report. Hahaha. Here I would like to thank and appreciate few of my colleagues whom help me with my works when I go for maternity leaves. Any ad-hoc matters and problems which they can't solved, I ask them to discuss and pass down to the manager. Right now I'm monitoring what they are doing. I'm not in a very high post, but my part needs a lot of reporting, analysis and sometimes in decision making. I have to guide them and prepare those formula and steps, so they can easily follow. After today, I'm counting down for my delivery. Cesarean or normal delivery is doesn't matter for me, as long as my baby is healthy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A post here to end of my Sept's blog.
Something I feel very happy that Joanne managed to capture two photos for me. So right here I'm reviewing my work and the outcome of it. *_^
The fake tips fit nicely on her fingers...Isn't it lovely? Looks like her own finger nail...
I blog about it H>E>R>E
Another photo here, how she displayed her dressing table with my red ribbon roses I made for her...
I blog about it H>E>R>E.
So both photos I kept in my blog for my memory.
Wish you all have a nice weekend ahead!!!



So fast another month has gone. Wish you have a smooth delivery.
ReplyDeleteI like how your friend treasured the little things you have done for her. The red ribbon is just perfect to decorate her beauty products!
Wishing your Japanese test pass with distinction!
ReplyDeleteIt's great tht u stay energetic and active, all the best to you!
p/s: The gingerbread cookies, we actually plan to giveaway to friends and family... how I wish to send some to Taiping too, but it probably won't make it safely there(especially the icing).>_<
Take plenty of rest to welcome your very soon BIG DAY!
ReplyDeleteI am sure your friend love the outcome too.
ReplyDeleteTake good care,girl!
Angeline, you are so amazing, I can see that you enjoy this pregnancy a lot. I never heard anythng negative from you. You really a happy mother, I am sure your baby girl will be as cheerful as you. Take care and have a smooth delivery.
ReplyDeleteHey, your tutorial on doing the french nail previously? I tried but the color got smeared before it dried up completely. The triangle effect that you taught, really turned out beautifully :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, you haven't share with us how you made the roses. Am waiting.....
I cant wait to see your baby too, hehe..
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend ya!
Yan, something that I learnt from mistake from my first pregnancy....people say pregnant lady usually will get emotional. But not really lor, I tell myself I want to be a happy mom, dun wan to be emotional during this crucial period. Somehow, I able to control my feelings. thanks for being such a wonderful colleague and a friend to me...I will never forget you chee cheong fun...
ReplyDeleteTo the rest of my blogger friends....thanks for all the wishes...I'm very proud to have you all as my blogger mates...
ReplyDeleteYvonne, french nail very hard sometimes...must dried up nicely, if not, everything is gone...but it is good, give urself another try, I think u can do it much better.
ReplyDeleteRed roses, will spend one day ask my hubby to shoot a video clip....I dun think I can snap photo on my own while I'm doing it..
Hayley will inform u when the baby arrive....
ReplyDeleteAlice, the gingerbread house...no need to send down to taiping lar...so ma fan...u r just to kind...hehehe
ReplyDelete