20.12.2012 ~ Danny's Day

 Today I make "Chai Kuih" just for you. Is your favorite dear.

I remember our important days including today.

This special day only happens once every year because you are so special in everything you do.
Dear we love you in every way.
Happy Birthday to you lao gong!!!
Lots of sweet sweet love from:
lao po, Calvin zai and Hebe lui.
*¨*♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ *¨*

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your dearest! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chai kuih looks so good! Your lao-gong is a very blessed man. Happy birthday to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Those chai kuih look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your hubby. The chai kuih looks so delicious. Next time can share de recipe ar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Hubby! Your chai kuih looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two babies in each arm, still can spare time to make chai kuih, i am sure your hubby would feel touched when taking your chai kuih. Your chai kuih is also my favourite. heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your hubby!

    So lucky to have a wife like you, special chai kuih on special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm yumz yumz... I want chai kuih too!

    Happy birthday to your hubby~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the wishes on behalf my hubby!
    Mommy Ling-I've sent u the link
    Yan-I've prepared the things one day earlier! In the morning, Hebe was at my mom place n Calvin went to holiday class! So have some times to cook it! So in the evening when Danny reaches home he can have it for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts