A new adaption
Some of you may wondering, how was Calvin and where is he then. He is doing very fine and he is always with me during the school holiday break.
Next year, I transferred him to another new kindie for some good reasons. He has been with the old kindie for 2 years, so I would like him to adapt to a new environment, mix with larger group of students, learn and gain new knowldege from this new kindie. Before Hebe was born, I signed him for a holiday enrichment class in this new kindie. Yup, trying to warm him up and get used to it with the new teachers as well as meeting new friends.
Calvin obtained a certificate from the enrichment class for 3 weeks.
What I like about the new kindie?
~ Clean and hygiene
~ Every morning, teachers will have to take the students temperature and check their mouth. HFMD cases is very common nowadays.
~ They served quite nutritious food during recess/snack time compare to the previous kindie. Such as pasta, mushroom soups, noodles, cakes, bread and buns.
~ The front gate is always lock and never let strangers entering the kindie compound. They have a log book to keep record and easy for them to keep track.
~ A mixture of teachers and students: Chinese, Malay and Indian.
Besides learning and doing revision on every subjects in the classroom, they have craft work done every week. Calvin here posing with his craft work done in class: a green angry bird, elephant and also a pop out clown from a mystery box.
During his last class on the 21st of Dec, they have a special session of making "Tang Yuan". They were taught to roll the rice ball, lastly they enjoy tasting their own "Tang Yuan".

I just register my girl for her final kinddy this morning. I still keep her in the old kiddy, anyway it is final year. And her kinddy is good too. As for my 2 years old boy, maybe another year before enrol him in school.
ReplyDeleteNew kindie, new life!
ReplyDeleteAll the best to your Calvin boy!
Calvin's new kindy seems like a good one. I'm sure he will have no problem adapting and will have a good time there :)
ReplyDeleteWah, angry bird with long nose....lol!
ReplyDeleteI think Calvin enjoyed the enrichment class & hope he continues to enjoy this new kindy ;-)
ReplyDeletei saw angry bird!!
ReplyDelete