CNY 2012 - CHOR YAT
Most of the time, I wake up earlier than others. Get Calvin to do his potty business, brush teeth, take his shower and wear new clothes. On the other hand, my MIL wake up a bit early to cook vegetarian food on the first day of CNY. This year I never help her in the kitchen, cos after Calvin I have to prepare my baby girl to get dress too. Quite hectic, but I managed to arrange both kids. Hubby was so relax still sleeping after long hours of gambling with friends on CNY Eve, until I wake him up. Hahaha...
Adults were on half day vegetarian on the first day of CNY. MIL cooked our all time favourite "Zhai Choi" and the rest dishes like "Zhai Ngor" and Acar was given by my mum. Every year my mum will prepared those food for my in laws.
Nin Chor Yat, relatives from my hubby side will come to our house and "Pai Nin". Grandma has lots of ang pow to give to her grandchildren and great grandchildren.


Everyone also wanted to meet my lil princess. She's just like super star that day. Hebe is now 3mtnhs old.

So many relatives!
ReplyDeleteTime flies.... already 5th day of CNY liao!
Hehehe, the youngest one is always the highlight in any event, especially the cutest one like Hebe~
ReplyDeleteAiyo Angline, your little princess is so so so sweet & adorable. I wanna pitch on her little cheeks so much. haha... 'gong xi fa cai' to you & your family too!
ReplyDeleteenjoy & have a great time.
Blessings
Kristy
Hayley: yes every year all of them will come my house to " pai nin" with my grandma.
ReplyDeleteYvonne: Andrea my younger cousin sister keep snapping Hebe photos.
Kristy: same to u too. Gong Xi Fa Cai