Sorry to say that i just posted Calvin's photos....I really dun have time to write something...maybe next week. Calvin did cried a lil bit on his first day to his new kindy....thank god he is fine and go to school cheerfully after tat...coming home telling me he got new friends, got kids took toys to school, someone take angry bird bag to school and bla bla bla...
Funny expressions, hope he enjoys schooling :-)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he enjoys school!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting cheeky. I can see from his expression. Big brother now. Cute too.
ReplyDeleteCheeky Calvin boy, hehe. He seems happy going to school..
ReplyDeletehe he he, cute boy going to school...
ReplyDeleteSo many expressions, so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope he enjoys his school life!
ReplyDeleteSorry to say that i just posted Calvin's photos....I really dun have time to write something...maybe next week. Calvin did cried a lil bit on his first day to his new kindy....thank god he is fine and go to school cheerfully after tat...coming home telling me he got new friends, got kids took toys to school, someone take angry bird bag to school and bla bla bla...
ReplyDeletecheeky boy!
ReplyDelete