CNY 2012- AH BENG 3 WISHES

POSTER FROM HERE
Ah Beng (Jack Lim), Ah Lian (Gan Mei Yan), Rain (Royce Tan), Bobby (Bernard Hiew), Salted Fish Lian (Chen Keat Yoke) and many more.
Pestering my hubby to bring us for this movie. Hip Hip Hurray! Yesterday already Chor12, I'm surprised that the cinema still pack of people watching this CNY movie. It is all about father-son story. God Of Fortune "Choy San Yeh" granted 3 wishes to Ah Beng's poor father back in the 1970's. The story begin when Ah Beng's father 1st wish is to see and how his son does in the future (which is in 2012). From there, his father knew Ah Beng (his son) worked as a not-so-bright security guard. Then, met with his old wife too because Ah Beng invited his father for CNY eve reunion dinner at home. Long after Ah Beng's father experienced life with his son Ah Beng, he tried to change their course of history (with the left of 2 wishes) and hope to make a better living for Ah Beng and his wife. I try to make the story short here, I think it is better you guys watch the movie then. This local movie is nice, touching and funny. Is it a great thing to watch it with family. *_^
Beside the story line, I noticed the movie also contains a lot of advertorial scene. Driving Proton's car, Nippon Paint, Mi Sedap, OSIM and lots more.

I want to watch this comedy, too. Just that my hubby is not keen to watch our local film, sigh... Think I gotta wait for DVD.
ReplyDeletethis is really touching :) but i dont like the advertisement parts in the movie
ReplyDeleteLatest: Must-Eat Before CNY Ends!
Ah Beng the Movie was the only movie I watched this CNY. The rest of HK movies, I don't think is suitable for younger kids. You agree?
ReplyDeleteYan: Agreed
ReplyDelete