My LUMIX GF3

14~02~2012: Can't wait, I have to blog about this one right away. Yes! I have a Panasonic Lumix GF3 as my Valentine aka 6th Anniversary pressie.

One day, my dear hubby thought of getting me a very advance DSLR. I said don't have to be too advance, upkeep and maintenance of the lenses is very tedious. Actually I have one particular semi DSLR in my mind that I wish to have ~ *wink*. Convenient and not so pricey. Through our conversation, I asked him this: "Are you sure? Are you going to buy this? (pointed on the magazine). Are you sure? No regret?" Then my hubby suddenly put on his thinking cap and realised that his wifey gonna be busy snaping here and there. Some of the times he dislikes I always taking the camera out and "chik chiak". He even sometimes will give me that kind of look. Anyway that's my new passion, my new hobby and another experience for me to explore, that he must accept. LoL.
Before this I used Canon digital IXUS 860 IS for almost 5 years de. Right now, I have a new toy to play. Yeah! Thanks dear and I love you so much...Muacks! Can you feel I love the my new DSLR more? Oops, Shhh.

Happy 6th Anniversary dear lao gong
"Our 6 years of love has given us a pair of a charming prince and a beautiful princess. 6 years ain't short or a long period, but I always looking forward to spend many many years of my life being with you." Take more photos shall we?

Comments

  1. Wohooo!! New & canggih toy. Enjoy 'chi chaking' pics..ehehheheh

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new camera? Aiksss, you should be loving the man who got you the camera, kiahahaha! Camera comes second :p

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the camera so much because the man got it for me. :p

      Delete
  3. No wonder you stay up late to bake the sweet sweet love cake. Got DSLR, so must take good picture of me more, ok? Happy Valentine's Day to you and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will take more picture of you with smokey eyes k...Yesteday busy baking no time to explore the new camera yet.

      Delete
  4. Hey Angeline, Happy Happy Valentine to you,Danny, Calvin and Hebe ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Enjoy the new toy! The GF series really works wonder~

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary! Now you have new camera to shoot your baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lucky you!! Happy V-Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your anniversary is on a special date... so happy Valentine's and anniversary to you and your darling! Nice new toy :) I'm a fan of Lumix too. Currently using my 3rd Lumix now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ic. This new toy definitely a new thing for me...

      Delete
  9. Wah, nice gift....happy shooting away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, I'm with my green eyes here.lol! hahaha....So nice of him. Congrats on your anniversary. Mine is on May. It's my 20th.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts