I've been suffering...
I’ve been suffering from hair loss lately. Do you? Hair loss after pregnancy it is a common thing to me and maybe some of you does too. During my pregnancy and confinement period I enjoy my glossy and radiant black hair. From my first pregnancy experience, I’ve loss a substantial amount of hair within the first four to ten months after giving birth. Not even that, I even started to have grey hair too. Darn! Usually the old folks will say our hair will started to shed when your baby starts to smile. This time Hebe gal started to smile quite often since she reaches 3 months. Oh my dear Hebe can even giggle once a while. As the result, mummy here facing hair loss problem. Read through Google, the problems will go away once after the hormone levels are back to normal
This happen to me everyday...everywhere in my bedroom and toilet. *sob*
I’ve tried several ways to think positive, eat healthy and minimize tied up my hair tightly, coloring, curling and also straightening hair. Besides that, I apply hair tonic to strengthen the hair root before my problem getting worst. Please share with me here, if you have better remedies to overcome hair loss after pregnancy.

Calvin kor kor hugging Hebe mei mei. Hebe reach 4mnths on 20.02.2012

sigh..i am still suffering from this. can't wait to hear any good solution :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, hope we get the nest remedies.
DeleteSame as Barb, still losing hair now my youngest one is 3 years old... Have been using tonic religiously in order to improve the condition :)
ReplyDeleteLet us keep our finger cross.
DeleteSobss...it's happening to me everyday.
ReplyDeleteActually, my hair falls a lot everyday...but after pregnancy...even more hair sheds...sigh!
DeleteTake more Tong Kwai herbs, can prevent hair loss and reduce white hair also.....but a little heaty...
ReplyDeleteLuckily during confinement, tat CL used lots of tong kwai in soups, drinks and food. I hope this round, lesser hair loss...
DeletePoor Angie! Don't you're going to be fine. Btw, you can try rubbing your scalp with freshly mashed garlic. It works for me to cure my hair falls.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day.
Kristy
If i just uses the whole garlic to rub is it works too?
Deleteur baby so chubby! but it is normal to have hair loss at this period. soy bean water (not sweetened) add a little alcohol, rub on the scalp - this will increase the oxygen of the scalp and promote blood circulation, hence hair growth & prevent falls. u try & see...
ReplyDeleteSoy bean water? very interesting...no harm to try rite?
DeleteDon't worry, this is only temporary as many mummies go through this too. Your hair will grow back very fast and the shedding will lessen when this hair loss phase is over.
ReplyDeleteYes, I know...but when can I know it stops when? :p
DeleteHebe becomes so chubby and cute already!
ReplyDeleteHmm, too bad I don't have any solutions.. But I'm worry now, will it happen to me after I give birth? =_="
Be prepared. How would you feel when the maid tell you this.."Kakak banyak rambut gugur atas lantai"...vacume here and there...so embarrased.
DeleteI read somewhere that high hair loss after pregnancy is to make up for the minimal loss during pregnancy. In the end, it should "balance up".
ReplyDeleteDunno whether it's true or not but that's how I console myself when I see my hair on the floor! ;)
Good for you...no matter what think positively.
DeleteBoth Calvin kor kor & Hebe mei mei are soooo CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHair loss - yeah, experienced that too. Make my forehead almost bald. xD
I also scared being bald..
DeleteIt is just a stage. You will be fine after a couples of month. I experienced this as well. But, after that I still have volumn and thick hair.
ReplyDeleteI hope so...but my hair loss during my first pregnancy prolong till Calvin is 1yo..
DeleteHope everything shud be fine later...
DeleteHair loss after pregnancy is inevitable though because during your pregnancy, there is an increased level of estrogen hormones in your body which causes your hair to remain in the growing phase and it stimulates the growth of your hair while you are pregnant. So i guess hair loss after pregnancy is normal - the hair which are supposed drop during your pregnancy is only dropping all at once after your delivery.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by mom to Ashley and Aiden.
DeleteYeah, my major prob is hair loss too(until now)! Imagine the hair kept falling off the shoulder, it's really uncomfortable!
ReplyDeleteYes Alice...although it is normal...but when people notice it and keep telling us...how sad rite?
Delete:( I remembered shedding hair like nobody's business too after delivering Ethan. I still do now.. after 4 years! >_<
ReplyDeleteHeartache rite?
DeleteYou poor thing...Hope that you will eat and rest well and so your hormones will get well adjusted.
ReplyDeleteTo reply your query about bake-along...Starting from 28 Feb, we are doing our Bake-Along in the form of blog hops and the linky code is open for 7 days. You can post and link up your post with us on 28/2/2012 or any day within the the next 7 days.
Will be nice if you can bake-along with us :D
Thanks
DeleteHello Angeline!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to hear from you. I hope everything's okay at your end especially your hair. I was browsing your blog and your princess is so adorable! She is so cuddly and cute! I can see that big bro loves her so much ;-)
Take good care in there. Thanks always for dropping by my blog. I truly appreciate it. Be visiting here again.
Yes cookie...once a while i'll hop over ur blog.
DeleteYes same goes to me. Hair getting lesser and lesser. Now I'm using Shiseido hair tonic, hope it can volume back my hair. sob :'(
ReplyDeletegood luck to u too.
Deleteit's only temporary, i'm sure you will have thick black hair after your hormone level comes back to normal..did this happen to you after your first child birth?
ReplyDeleteas for the bake along post date,i've replied you on my blog earlier and also just like zoe mentioned, the linky tool will be opened for 7 days from 28th onwards but if you really need to post before 28th, you can do so as we prefer the dates not too far apart before 28th, so if you're going to post in the next 2 days, it should be fine.
Lena,i;ve sceduled on the 28th...u'll see it later...first time...so excited.
DeleteHi Angeline, if u plan to try the pancake, it's 1/4 tsp bicard. Instead of 1 1/4 tsp, typo error!
ReplyDeleteThanks...1 1/4 is too much! lol
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend btw!;D
ReplyDeleteI had the same problem after deliver my girl... change a lot of shampoo until find 1 suitable 1....
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI've stumbled upon your blog.
I'm a Chinese Medicine doctor from Australia. After reading your post about hair loss, it seems that you are not having enough blood in your body. It is quite a common scene in our clinic and we often treat and is specialize in women's health.
Do find yourself a good acupuncturist and chinese medicine doctor and get them to strengthen your body.
Soups like Ba Zhen Tang will be a good start. Have more meat and eggs in your diet to help boost up blood supply as well.
Hope to hear more good news from you. Takecare!
anni