Fried Spaghetti with Mexican Chilli Powder
On Mother's Day weekend, hubby announced that he'll fried noodle using spaghetti for us on Sunday morning. Somehow at the end of the cooking process, my MIL took over the job. Hahaha! Must be my hubby "kelam kabut" or my MIL afraid that my hubby might mess up the kitchen. Anyway he did wake up early and made the preparation. (10am is quite early for him to get up from the bed). Appreciate all his hard work...
Introducing to you the new chili powder hubby bought from Tesco besides a pack of spaghetti. This chilli powder can be used in seasoning BBQ meat and vegetables. Has a very mild heat, slightly sweet and it smells good too.
1 pack of spaghetti - Cook in a pot of boiled water with some salt and oil. Once cook, strain and rinse the noodle under a tap water.
Half Chinese cabbage, shredded
Prawns and chicken slice
Lots of shallots
Seasoning: Dark soy sauce, Oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt.
Special seasoning: Ground black pepper and Mexican chilli powder
This is my Sunday brunch. My happiness platter. Don't play play, the taste is just so good. Before taking the close up shot, I dashed some black pepper and Mexico chilli powder over my spaghetti. Don't worry is not that spicy and I kinda like the paprika smell.
Spaghetti pasta is a healthy choice than the normal yellow noodles. Of course choosing the right spaghetti is essential too. My hubby and my son loves to eat spaghetti and we actually tried out quite a few brands. Then this Tesco UK brand never failed us. I should snap a photo of the spaghetti package..sorry eh. It is in blue colour packaging and writen there Tesco quick cook spaghetti.
While I'm writing up for this post, I feel like having sum more. Yum Yum...

Eh, this recipe looks healthy and delish!
ReplyDeleteWill try it out soon~
oh thanks again for the tesco spaghetti tip
ReplyDeleteI fried almost all noodles, except spaghetti. Next time I get this Tesco Quick Cook blue colour package spahetti. My two girls love spaghetti too. I shall try one of this day.
ReplyDeleteYummy oodles of noodles.
ReplyDeleteMmm looks yumz yumz...
ReplyDeleteWow..your Hubby is so sweet. Looks so good. Next time I shall get Tesco brand spaghetti.
ReplyDeletesomething i replaced spaghetti with yellow too, less oily. Your plate of spaghetti look really tempting and delicious, love that big prawns, hehehe..
ReplyDeletevery nice! looks like yee mee also but this is healthier, i presume!
ReplyDeleteslurp very yummy. I never fried spaghetti before keke.
ReplyDeleteohhhh i like the sweet and spicy kinda taste... and noodles... lalala your post making me sing... :)
ReplyDeleteThis is super duper delicious! I am spaghetti lover.
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline, your spaghetti look delicious, very appetizing. yum yum
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
yummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy that looks delicious!
ReplyDeletejen @ charmoflife.ca