Meet Up with Jacklyn and Willy
A very rush family dinner last Friday night. Aunty Jacklyn is my MIL sister and she came along with his hubby, Willy for a meet up at Penang before flying back to Australia in the next morning. Then my hubby reserved a round table dinner at Jade Blossom Restaurant, Penang.
MIL having a great time catching up with her sisters. And another aunty from Bukit Mertajam also came for the dinner and meeting up. My hubby was the one to pick aunty Jacklyn and uncle Willy and went for hotel checking in. While my PIL, Calvin and I came from Taiping to meet up in Penang later on.
We were having a great time that night and forgot to take some food photos. Only this one.
The kids are enjoying that night too.
A photo with Jacklyn yee poh and Willy yee cheong
Here's another great shot here
Almost every Chinese New Year we never miss meeting up with both of them. But this year, they can't make it. And so right now, they have some unplan decision to visit Malaysia just for a while. Before this, both of them enjoyed their holidays at Hanoi, Vietnam. After the dinner, we all have a warmest good bye hugs before we leave.




Nice. Nothing beats a happy family gathering... Oh? So you're based in Penang? I've a good friend in BM and my daughter's in SP - all around there.
ReplyDeleteSTP, I'm from Taiping.
ReplyDeleteNever mind the food photo, most important is to catch up with the long-missed ppl.
ReplyDeleteYeah, we enjoy the food and catching up chit chat here and there...Enjoy this couple life without children both of them travel almost everywhere...
DeleteCalvin is taller than Bernice so much. He is a tall boy eh!
ReplyDeleteHe is about to reach my chest!
DeleteCatching with relatives is the best. I have not been meeting up with my relatives for years.....Hope this coming Nov, I will have chance to meet up with them when I go back to my hometown.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I like to spend more time with them...So long never meet up of cos miss them right?
DeleteAlwiz nice to have family gatherings like that. Esp when there's good food! he he.
DeleteOh, that little girl is just so pretty.
She is my niece...
Delete