Zespri Gold Kiwifruit Ice Pop

During Raya holidays, I helped Calvin with his holiday homework and some revision. The rest, I let him have his free time to play around the house and watching TV. Then later I did bring some interesting activity to do together with him as well. One of the thing is to make ice pop. I've bought a Ice pop maker from Daiso long time ago.
Just simple ingredients you need here:
  • 1 ice pop maker/ Popsicle mould/ mini paper cup if you can found one
  • 3-4 Gold Kiwifruit (Depend on the size, mashed because kiwi is very soft)
  • 1 bottle of any Nutrigen or any brand and any flavour
  • 50ml of maple syrup mix with water (To avoid sourish taste)
*Honey/Maple syrup is always much healthier than sugar*
Calvin do all the process I told him. First clean the ice pop maker mould. Stir in the maple syrup mixture with the mashed kiwifruit. Gradually pour in the kiwifruit mixture inside the mould half full. Last but not least, pour in the Nutrigen. Slowly pour in and will create 2 layers of ice pop later.
Remember not to pour in too full. Finally, covered it with their ready ice pop stick and keep in freezer for a few hours maybe 6hours. I prepared it in the morning and after dinner I can have them for dessert.
Tadda this is the result! Slurpp!

Just a note:
Grandma in-law just passed away not long ago. Our family practice a mourning period for 100days. During this period of time, we wear somber colour clothing and try not to wear bright colours especially red, pink, orange and yellow.

Comments

  1. The colour combination is nice, the kiwi seeds enhanced the look of the ice pop. Great try, healthy for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an interesting way to make the popsicle!

    I usually fill in plain water in the mould. My kids love the ice popsicle during the hot hot days :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My daughter would love this! Not for old man like me - old teeth and gums, may be a bit too sensitive to cold stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks delicious! I would love to have this for a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angeline, delicious and tempting. slurppp......... LOL

    Have a nice weekend, regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I love these ice pops - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yellow and green perfectly match.

      Delete
  7. I love the two colors ice pops :) And so healthy too ! I shall try making them myself...I feel like a child sometimes...eating ice pops all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elin thanks for visiting my space ya. Ya I like to have ice pops when I was small.

      Delete
  8. Like the color ton. Very nice popsicle. Last time I use mixture of fruity yogurt & yogurt drink, very creamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, sounds like fun. Will try yours soon. I want to make rainbow popsicles.

      Delete
  9. Nice!! I make this quite often too but somehow never thought of letting Chloe help. Maybe one day I should let her try making this herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple right, no gas stove and so on. Easy for them to do it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts