Zebra Cake Love Story

Whatsapp Text:
"Angeline, tomorrow I deliver Zebra Butter Cake to you. Please cut it and share with IT and Finance."
Yan keeps reminding me to cut in triangle shape in order to see the zebra stripes. Yesterday night, I grab my camera and put inside my bag. I want to snap nice shot of her Zebra Cake.
Yan, see how lovely is your cake? I can see the zebra stripes clearly. I can't wait to eat. Nom Nom Nom...
 Yan, your cake is superb moist and soft. Sweetness is just right.
 *Thumbs Up*
In just seconds, all gone.
We love the Zebra Butter Cake it just like the way we love you too.
Thank you very much.

Comments

  1. Glad to know you all love this so much. It worth all my effort last night. I set my alarm to wake up earlier. However I woke up before the alarm rang.

    By the way, I know only you can cut this small zebra cake well. You have done a good job in cutting it. Thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again. Yeah, I have to make sure everyone has the same equally size. I have to make sure everyone has a bite! That cake, I managed to cut it into 14 slices.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Yan....very delicious and i can feel the love! haha

      Delete
    3. You are welcome, Celine. Glad that you like it.

      Delete
    4. Yeeeerrrr!!!! Yan you just made us jealous! We are waiting for a Leopard Cake with a tag - To HHBC with love!

      Delete
  2. Hi Angeline, that's so sweet of Yan. The zebra cake look good, very nice zebra stripes.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the way from Yan ya? Hehe.

    Have to say her zebra cake looks very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..what a lovely Zebra cake.. Yan is geng..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had one piece of yannie's love too. She gave me a cupcake and I finished it before lunch. Oishi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice of Yan to bake a nice zebra cake for her colleagues in the old office.. and what about those lollipops??

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, "To Finance with Love".. i thought she asked you to share this with both Finance and IT department??

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep reminding to cut the cake into triangular pieces, haha, i thought this is usually how we cut a cake?? ada maksud disebalik batu, so the cake looks nicer with the obvious zebra stripes this way??

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cake looks just the right moisture and softness and sweetness!! ah, so envy you can try Yan's signature zebra cake!! i also want a piece~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvonne always mentioned about the "hungry ghosts" in your office.. everything brought to share sure finished within seconds!! haha.. errr, wait, there are still some crumbs left on the plate, nobody licked it clean?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice zebra strips. How blessed to have such good colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try bake before, but can't get so nice strips...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful zebra cake and kind colleague you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, so nice of Yan to bake a cake specially for all of you. it looks so yummy with the zebra lines.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The zebra cake looks delicious. Yan is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My crystal ball says someday Yan will open a bakery shop in Taiping! She has been trying almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice of Yan to bake all of you a cake and very nice of you to cut it nicely so that everyone in your dept can have a piece. Looks good, guess it tastes yummy too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts