#001: UNIQUE BRIEFCASE
I got myself a briefcase to keep my colouring books and colour pencils. I like the design so much. The briefcase quality is quite solid. If you have chance to visit Kaison at certain Aeon Mall, you can find it there. The briefcase comes in many sizes and patterns.
I always colour in my son's study room. But now no more, whenever I feel like to colour in my bedroom, I just grab the briefcase and go!
Bought myself another colouring book - Fashion Girl.
My recent colouring books:
1. Johanna Basford - Secret Garden
2. Johanna Basford - Enchanted Forest
3. Johanna Basford - Lost Ocean





Very nice. Your Secret Garden looks very small. I've seen some here, all big ones.
ReplyDeleteHi STP, good morning. That was the free giftc-csmall booklet I received when I bought the big ones.
ReplyDeleteThe briefcase is so nice, loves the briefcase...
ReplyDeleteso you are into coloring now huh?? hehe, I have to say I actually dislike coloring the most during art class during school time.. but now when I see those coloring book with numbers, I feel like wanna give them a try.. hehe, no action taken yet though :p
ReplyDeleteI like Kaison!! they have lots of decoratives and stuffs that can make into nice gifts there.. hmmm, didn't notice this briefcase you have, maybe can go see see next time.. it's cute, but if I am going to use it, must not be so girly type la, hehe!! I think they have plain color and leather texture one.. it comes really handy for you huh?? just keep everything neatly and portable everywhere you like, nice gift idea!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe briefcase is very cute! I used to love coloring books and color pencils when I was small. It's great that as adults, we can also indulge in our childhood hobbies :)
ReplyDeleteI can see why you love this bag. You love colours, flowers and anything that makes you happy. You are also a very artistic person. I can never forget all your lovely and pretty cakes esp that rose made from mango slices! When can I eat that??
ReplyDeleteA very useful and colourful briefcase!
ReplyDeleteLast time my sis very naughty during colouring class, she would purposely colours apples purple and the sun green, muahaha
ReplyDeleteAngeline, so rajin la you. As much as I love to do the coloring, but I see the book start to feel dizzy already. Haha
ReplyDeleteVery colourful briefcase. It is good to keep those pencils in there.
ReplyDeleteMy kids' pencils here and there. I never can finish picking them up in their rooms. My girl still colour her Fantasy Book. Now school is here, she hardly have time colouring it.
Yea, Kaison got lots of nice colorful stuff! Next time if I move house sure will go there shopping, haha!
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteNice to see that you are enjoying colouring all over again. I cannot even remember when was the last time I had a colour pencil in my hands!