#004 - DOUBLETAP GATHERING 2016
I'm happy to post about our first gathering in 2016.

Seen some familiar faces? I think I do not have to elaborate more right.

Check it out the new place in Taiping

Delightful mushroom soup

Espresso Macchiato with a slice of cheesecake

Black Pepper Chicken Chop
Refreshing Fruit Salad. Besides food, we actually requested Hayley to introduce some of her new products.

Some snacks for us. Besides it was the Innisfree mask gifted from Hayley. Thank you. I've been using this mask for quite some time now and the result is promising.

Feel free to visit Hayley's site for new updated products while stock last.
Ya, I know everyone is busy with their own life and family, but still we make it happen. I'm glad to have this gathering once a while and looking for future meet up again.


Hi dear! Thanks for helping me to promote, hehe!
ReplyDeleteNice meeting you ladies, I was so glad we could make it happened! Look forward to the next one!
I only recognise Hayley.... hehe...
ReplyDeleteooh how nice you met up with Hayley, Yvonne and Yannie, and also the lady whom we often see her in your blogs, must be one of your colleagues huh?? and who's that little boy hiding behind playing with his iPad??
ReplyDeletenew place to hang out in Taiping and the Taiping Blogging Aunties can't wait to give it a try!! hehe, the food looks good to me and I guess beside the food you had a great time chit chatting as well as enjoying the tips for beauty from Hayley's products huh?? :)
ReplyDeleteI thought Doubletap is the name of your group. Oh, it's the cafe's name.
ReplyDeleteGood lah got a new place to go makan now. More choice. :)
Hey, I saw Yvonne!!! Tell her to come back to blogging and don't just keep tanning on the beach. I will ask my Penang gangs to ban her. wakakaka
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet up with old friends and catch up with gossips!
So nice of everyone to make time for a gathering.
ReplyDelete