#019: THANK YOU NOTE

A short note: Thank you TM for your thoughtful postcards from Indonesia and Japan.

Besides that, I like to collect stamps too.



Thank you once again.

Comments

  1. I also receive the postcard from him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He so yausum, go where also think of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!! I also received postcards from Anay.. he is such a sweet person to still remember us and sent us postcards while on vacation.. muacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a nice friend right? Go travel also remember to send post cards to his blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh.... just a small postcard as a token of remembrance for all friends no matter where I go. I hope to have the fate to travel more often too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh heh.... just a small postcard as a token of remembrance for all friends no matter where I go. I hope to have the fate to travel more often too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I hope and pray and wish you can travel more often ya.Amitabha..

      Delete
  7. How nice of TM to send you postcards! The stamps are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet of him right, still thinking of us while traveling

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice of TM to send you the postcards and so nice of you to take time to write a special post to thank him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts