#022: First time with Beanie


Oh yes! After catching up a few CNY movies in the cinema last month and now we watched another 2 animation movies last weekend with the kids. Hahaha, all together I've seen 5 movies for this first quarter of 2016. Splendid one!
Popcorn and Nachos - Once a while but not always.
Anyway there are many great movies releasing this year. I'm waiting for a few action movies after this with my kids. Since I have free tickets neh!

First try to Beanie movie hall

See how my kids enjoying their movies?
  • Hebe (5yo - doesn't looks like one, many people mistakenly said she is 3yo) doesn't really pay attention to the movies, she just cares to munch the popcorns. But then, if she found some parts are amusing, she will still giggle and laugh over it. Ok lar, she seems enjoying the movie right?
  • Well is totally different from my son Calvin (9yo - he has better understanding and wider knowledge). He told his daddy that he wanted to watch Deadpool, le hubby said No. He said he wanted to watch Gods of Egypt, I said No. Poor thing! Reason: I wanted to bring Hebe along or else she will be very sad. I told Calvin I will plan a day to make a date with him without his mei mei and there are more interesting movie coming soon. He told me alright and he wanted to watch The Huntsman pula (He made his advanced reservation with me first).
Here are the two movies we watched. Both are equally great to watch with kids this holiday.

Comments

  1. Nice movies with your kids. Haha. Your boy pandai pulak choose movie. I also want to watch the Huntsman.

    So far no movie date this year. Suppose to go to one during CNY holiday but did not make it.

    Just catching up on some over DVD at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice way of spending time with the kids. Wah, your boy wanna watch Deadpool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhhhh!!!! So nice. If I watch a movie, so comfortable, I will fall asleep and my loud snoring will annoy everyone in the whole cinema. Heheheheheh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love those beanie chairs and have watched them twice. I dozed off into dreamland because it was too comfortable like my bed. No more next time! I had to sit upright if I wanted to enjoy the whole movie. I sound like old man.

    How come they don't sell nachos with dips in KL?? They are nice yummy snacks for movies.
    I must open my eyes wider the next time I hit the cinemas as they don't seem to sell nachos at GSC.
    Your kids are growing up fast now. Son can go dating with mummy too! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woi... Deadpool is awesome! Your son is missing out OMG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The seats sure look luxurious

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will fall asleep on the comfortable seat. I have not been to the cinemas for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now showing Boboiboy in Beanie.. Planning to bring Aden there, but at the same time, worry about wasting money pula! Since he might not know how to enjoy yet, :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boboiboy, my son said not so nice. His friend told him.

      Delete
  9. Never heard of Beanie, I think of beanie bean bags, haha.. The nachos and cheese sauce looks so good.. My kids never been to the cinema before, maybe next year.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have no idea why I went to cinema so frequently.

      Delete
  10. that looks fun, but i have not tried Beanie cinema before.. the one that i always go is JSC, they don't have this i guess.. look at Calvin and Hebe, they sure enjoy the beanie very much huh?? feels just like watching movie at home?? and JSC also do not have the nachos with dips that comes in such a neat container, or maybe i didn't know?? hehe~~

    you watched Zootopia, i heard this is a very good movie, not entirely for children but also bringing out a very good message for the adults..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SK how are you? Yeah... don't look down/ bully on petite size people. They have the first lady and a rabbit(which is small size) police officer in Zootopia.

      Delete
  11. I wanted to laugh when I saw Zootopia trailer featuring the front desk officers being very slow pace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to watch both the movie, my daughters only interest in Zootopia. I will bring them to watch if I have time next week. We watched The Kid from Big Apple last week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the beanie bags too, but the more comfortable (to me) seats are the couple seats in the Gold Class in GSC. That's my favorite movie experience but it's quite expensive if a lot of people go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts