Recently, I read your blog, and feel that you are trying very hard to change yourself, or should I say, improve yourself. Like your previous entries on relationship and marriage, learned to love watching football, all the expression towards your family, especially your hubby. Seems unusual for a stable relationship. Wanted to ask you long ago. What had happened? Anything wrong? Hope you don't mind me asking all these personal questions here.
Barb: Hmm, yes! decided with the brown one. Yan: I realized we've been a little bit passive towards our relationship and marriage. Furthermore, I'm busy with my work so does my hubby.I'm not changing, I'm just improving, as i know everyone is not 100% perfect. Next year 14th Feb 2011, will be our 5th Wedding Anniversary. So wanna add some spices in our life. Hey, not good to end up to be "Wong Min Po" for another 10 years time..Lol. Yan, Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it. Don't worry ya,I'm alright. Cheers!
i like brown and red. wish i have long curvy hair like the models in your photo :D so, have you decided which colour?
ReplyDeleteRecently, I read your blog, and feel that you are trying very hard to change yourself, or should I say, improve yourself. Like your previous entries on relationship and marriage, learned to love watching football, all the expression towards your family, especially your hubby. Seems unusual for a stable relationship. Wanted to ask you long ago. What had happened? Anything wrong? Hope you don't mind me asking all these personal questions here.
ReplyDeletewow, since I have the short hair exactly like the first photo, I should dye my hair blonde. kakakaka.....
ReplyDeleteBarb: Hmm, yes! decided with the brown one.
ReplyDeleteYan: I realized we've been a little bit passive towards our relationship and marriage. Furthermore, I'm busy with my work so does my hubby.I'm not changing, I'm just improving, as i know everyone is not 100% perfect. Next year 14th Feb 2011, will be our 5th Wedding Anniversary. So wanna add some spices in our life. Hey, not good to end up to be "Wong Min Po" for another 10 years time..Lol. Yan, Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it. Don't worry ya,I'm alright. Cheers!
Yvonne: I really admire ur hair, it really suits you. Now, you look like Victoria Beckham....
ReplyDelete