Happy With Parcel @ nivniv Handmade

Last week hubby told me about his Taiwan friend new born baby. He even told me that the baby gal is about 3 months now. He discussed with me what to get for his baby gal. We were thinking to buy something special from Malaysia. Then I came to know this nivniv Handmade from Barb. I really adore her handmade hair clips. Ended up, I bought 2 lovely items from nivniv Handmade. The parcel arrived this noon. I quickly open it to see how the items look like. Wow, is well packed and neatly tied with rope. Simple and Nice. Here are a few shots of the items i bought from her. :P

Mini-Skirt Romper: Country Rose

Materials: 100% stretchy cotton, Skirt: 100% Japanese cotton

Matching yoyo hair clips

Got this one - Hot Pink Rose specially for Bernice
Every piece of nivniv Handmade is lovingly produced with quality materials.
Pei Yi, will bring your brand name to Taiwan, very soon.

P/S: Photos credit to PeiYi
♪♫•*¨*•.¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. very cute dresses you picked Angeline :)

    have a great day!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the purchase and the write-up, Angeline! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pei Yi: U r welcome. Then later on i noticed Agnes bought that cheongsam too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This romper is so special with a piece of skirt as the outer layer. Bet your friend will loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, very nice piece of work from Pei Yi.. Wondering she got anything special for baby boy, heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb:Ya, thanks to you too!

    mNhL:Guess, is Pei Yi's idea tat makes the romper look so special.

    Mummy Moon: Yeah lor, good idea. Hey some bags oso cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts