Nicole Toh Big Day!

As I mention before, there gonna be lots of event coming this October. Yesterday, I made myself available to attend my primary classmate, Lao Tia. Although, I'm in a rush for office account closing. Too bad, I can't be attending her wedding dinner tonight at Flemington, as I'll be going for house warming this evening with my hubby and Calvin. Nicole is a very soft lady. We met back with the help of FB. I bring along Calvin , as my hubby don't feel like going, so I din force him to go lor... I would say yesterday was a small gathering among those who still stays in Taiping. Hahaha. Calvin also enjoyed taking photos with us. Thanks to Chuah, Wendy's hubby help us to be the camera man...Oh, which one is Nicole? The sweet lady wearing red dress.Wendy helped out Nicole with the decorations. Here are some of the photos from the bride room.
With only 2 hours of gathering, we are still so close and talkative like last time. We plan for another meet up when they are bec in Taiping.

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Thean on Ur Big Day!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

Popular Posts