My Boy

Calvin is not "kedekut" - stingy. Last Friday when I picked him up from my mom place after work, he hop in the car and said "Mommy i got surprise for you, naah!" taking a chocolate stick snack for me. "This is for you". Then i said "thank you, ya". When i drove off my mom place, headed to home. All the way, he keep mentioning which one is whose one...here and there...Reached home, he quickly grab his goodies and handed over them.
For mah mah, yeh yeh, sum sum and sok sok.
Packet of jellies for Bernice and himself.
He clever to choose this for daddy.
Hah, this is my chocolate stick.I have this when i was skooling time. Kinda miss it.
Here... bunch of sweets for kakak Wati at home.

Last Friday, my son watched the 9 Emperors procession again with my mom. That's why got so many goodies.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. my daughter is already so into candies. looks like tasty snacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. I let him eat but not many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts