Vegetarian Food Buffet

We had our dinner buffet yesterday at
Jia Yi Dao
No. 9, Jalan Lim Swee Aun,
34000 Taiping , Perak.
Adult: RM10.00
Children: RM8.00
Lunch Buffet: 11.30am - 2pm
Dinner Buffet: 6.30pm - 9pm
All food. Free flow drinks to choose from. Love the Bak Chang.
Everyday different dishes.
Desserts, Tong Sui and some local fruits
A lot more... How to eat?
The restaurant is pack. Some even waited for the buffet to start.
Salad and Rojak corner
Hot porridge, Soups, Ice Kacang mini stall, Dim Sum and noodle station
Gosh, we finished all. Burp!
Ms Lim, Poh Choo, Me & Amy
(Plus the camera man - Sam)
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. This is the first time I came across vegetarian food buffet style. And when I read your post title, I thought there isn't much cos is vegetarian food but your photos surprised me. There were actually so many choises and is not expensive too for per pax.

    Btw, is the food taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy! damn cheap for food heaven!! i want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahhh so much foood. So crazy la. How much is RM10 convert to Canadian dollars ar??

    Jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny - Little Kit Boy
    ~The food was not bad - boleh tahan and is really damn worth paying RM10. Cos of so many things to eat, I let the my photos tell the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen: I'm getting my BB WorldMate counting the currency for you....RM10 = 3.24 CAD only!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angeline, the dishes really looks good, and to think its vegetarian too.
    My wife loves these, but I will not go overboard, ha ha.
    You have attractive looking friends there. And you look really nice too.
    Have fun, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee: Thanks have a nice weekend with ur wife ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! But I heard many reviews that, the one during anniversary (Mooncake Festival) is better than this time.. =_=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mei: is it? Tat one i dunno...Hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts