COMPANY ANNUAL CNY DINNER

This year was my first time joining my company annual CNY dinner at Dragon & Phoenix Restaurant, Taiping. Although everybody need to contribute some amount of $$, but we still enjoyed the night to the fullest.A group photo with my colleagues from Finance, Costing and Purchasing Dept.
People behind the scene - Helping hand for the lucky draw session.
Standing: Sarah & Me
Middle: Karen
Liquor and Red Wine sponsored by the managers.
This is my lucky draw number. Inside the Red Packet was a Big Sweep Jackpot number!!!
Yeah, I'm lucky to won RM3 from the scratch.
This year we have 18 pressies for those lucky winners.
Galore of food we have at the restaurant.Hmm, this fried noodle is delicious! One of my fav dish during that night.
Happily tossing from table to table - Yum Seng
End of the day, a group photo
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. I love company annual dinner, we have it when I'm still working. Now no more! Hubby's shop doesn't have any annual dinner.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts