Red Packets - Ang Pow

CNY is just around the corner. Are you excited about it? My son keep asking me, when is CNY? This year he helps me to put in the new notes inside the red packets. While we were doing it, I advised Calvin that it is not good to open the red packets in front of relatives. I even let him know, the amount of money he received from an "Ang Pow" it doesn't matter and don't forget to say thank you. From previous Barb's post about red packets, I didn't received lots of packets this year too. But, I prefer HSBC's red packets, very nice indeed. And I'm also glad to thank Ms LC from Maybank Taiping giving my hubby a very nice "Ang Pow".
Ang Pow = ‘red envelopes’ or red packet (known as Hóng Bāo in Mandarin, Ang Pao in Min Nan/Taiwanese Hokkien and Lai See in Cantonese). It is usually a monetary gift given during holidays or special occasions like Chinese New Year.
Design is the same with the normal Maybank's red packets. Just a more classic touch in the material, compare to the normal Maybank's red packets this year.
Tadda, I received this Lee Ann - rabbit "Ang Pow" for being a loyal customer to D'Jean (Spending a few hundreds there) Hehehe...
This cute red packets, I'll only give to children.
New notes for RM10 but not for RM5.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Wah, nice Ang Pow you have got! To those who receives your Ang Pow also cana feel the 'Hei Fan'(ambiance)!

    Wishing you and your lovely family a wonderful Rabbit Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice Maybank Ang Pow!! Do you still have extra?? Can I have one?? I am a collector?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts