Morning Dim Sum

This is a backdated post: We have our breakfast at Foh San while on our way to Genting.
I heard the food is not as good as last time anymore, but people are still so crowded here. We came here once a while too. Calvin always like to sit beside the fish pond (If I managed to spot a table over there). Calvin very "heong sao" one, he will munch a char siew pao while watching the fish swimming.
We have all this Dim Sum together with Joanne and Jay.

Calvin fav Chee Cheong Fun
This is my fav Woo Kok

My Genting trip post is coming up next. Stay tune folks.
p/s: Take a look at Genting CNY decor H>E>R>E
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. yummmm those dimsum are delicious looking!

    yes my mom and i are the same size although she is a wee bit shorter hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend my friend, enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angeline to Angeline, thanks for dropping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, indeed foh san's dim sum is not as good as last time, we seldom visit there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiyo, you had me drooling over & over again! Especially that wu kok. The skin looks terrific. It's not easy to eat good dim sum all over Johor. Btw, I don't go out often either. :o) Scared of the traffic. But if there's anyone willing to be my Ahmad then it's fine! haha...
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about Foh San Dim Sum too, waiting for your Genting post ya^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy: Ya.

    MLS:Johor people seldom will have dis sum for breakfast la...maybe keow teow soup with fishball n famosu yong tao foo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice: Will be coming up rite next..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angeline,
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Oh, Fu Shan! Used to by favaorite, a must go (many times) whenever I go back for holiday. But the last visit (a few days before CNY) really dissappointed me a lot. The taste, the presentation have really gone downhill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts