Discerning 2D1N GENTING Trip

After so many holdups, this is the only time I can blog about my previous trip at Genting. No shopping spree for me this round but definitely is a splendid one for Calvin boy. We are glad to know that he enjoyed it very much.
Get ready to explore the Chin Swee Caves Temple.
At first, we stop by the Chin Swee Caves Temple. We just took a stroll outside the temple and try out how cool is the weather. Of course, some photos were taken. Then, another 20 mins ride till we reach the peak.
Happy Calvin with his daddy! Some scenery photos from the temple. Calvin please take your shoe off! The weather is just so nice and cooling.
Look who's behind me...while I was taking photo with Calvin.
Another chicky expression from my hubby.

We have a very quick lunch @ Hou Mei right after we check in the hotel.
To be continue......
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. visited ^^
    so lovely ur family ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelineBK~
    Ok.I have been followed ur blog^^ Mind follow back??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cosy and windy up there hor, such great atmosphere for the little one!^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts