I've no idea, where else at Taiping selling bitter gourd soup.
I just know "Tai-Or" lake garden have it.
This is my nutritious and yummy hot Bitter Gourd Soup, after reading from submerryn VERSION few days ago. Comes with Fishballs, meatballs and slices of meat besides bitter gourd. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
It's my favourite too! Bitter gourd is well known for its benefits to our skin, hehe..
ReplyDeleteI like this stall Bitter Gourd soup too.
ReplyDeleteoh i must try this.. i go taiping quite often but not familiar with the makan places...
ReplyDeleteHayley & Yan, I like it very much too.
ReplyDeleteClaire, this tai or food court, very near to flemington hotel! Easy to find.
ReplyDeleteI have never try before cos I dislike the bitter taste of it. But for those who eat bitter gourd, it is very good for health.
ReplyDeleteThis happens to be my favorite food, just had it last night,,, me and my boys three of us RM15.00 expensive ka?
ReplyDeleteoh my! yums yums..................
ReplyDeletei love bitter gourd soup noodles :D
that looks so delish!
Bitter gourd is not one of my faves. But your version looks very appetizing lah.
ReplyDeleteya, i hv tasted that before in tpg.
ReplyDeleteDon't like bitter gourd....
ReplyDeleteI hardly eat bitter gourd or drink bitter gourd soup. But the one you get from food stall is very tempting.
ReplyDeleteHello Angeline :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice of you to come by my blog & follow it.
I am now your follower too & nice to meet another blogger friend!
Bitter gourd, for years I didn't like it but as I get older I began to like it v much. I like it best when sliced thin & cooked dry with some eggs.
Have a good evening!
getting in love with bittergourd soup with noodle dy!! :3
ReplyDeleteMy Stories
Wow, we can really try to cook this at home(since you are good with making meatballs)!:)
ReplyDeleteOh no.....this is something not for me. hehe.....i'm afraid of bitter taste. But if this is a bowl of salted vege soup, I would love to have it!
ReplyDeleteAlice: U r rite...
ReplyDeletemNhL: There have it too beside bitter gourd!