A Doctor In The House 2011

A new book by our former Prime Minister was launched on the 8th of March 2011. Hubby bought the book from Tesco. The book price is RM100.00 which distributed by MPH.
The memoirs of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad - 2011
Hubby already started to read a few pages yesterday night.
I glimpse through some photos inside the book.

Have you bought your copy?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Seems this book is selling like hotcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good reading material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't been reading books lately. im lazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so outdated, I never know about this book... hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wrote by him or by other author?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mummy-J :By Tun. I'm sure got someone to edit..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm sure your hubby is a big fan of Tan sri! ^-^ No lar, for RM100 I can get a lot of nice children books for my little ones liao, kids come 1st!;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite expensive leh. Don't think we will get a copy lah. Hubs is not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You bought the book? Are u a fan of Dr M? or is it your hubby a fan? : D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear all: My hubby will buy the book if it worth for reading...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts