NOTHING but F.O.O.D only

I'm going nuts while looking at those food here! Tentatively, I was editing my Bali photos. But somehow, when I saw these photos....Yum Yum! These are those food we had before we departing to Bali and the day we arrived at LCCT.

Spagetti Ai Marinara from Chocolate Lounge, LCCT

Spagetti Al Pesto also from Chocolate Lounge, LCCT
Somehow, I still don't feel full yet.
Later when we check-in, I still have the 1901 Hotdog with my hubby!
We reached LCCT about 10am on Sunday.
Hubby have his Hor Fun from Old Town for breakfast.
Me pula, Prawn Mee...Nice to eat while it is hot!! Yummy!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Ooh! The food looks really good!! And I have not taken my lunch yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angeline!

    Looking at your food pics made me hungry in here :p
    wish you were just around the corner so I could tag along or eat with you, haha :))

    you've been to a lot of places, huh? i love looking at the pictures. great shots!

    Cookie's Corner
    Live, Love, Blog
    All About Chloe and Zoe
    Marriage and Parenting
    In My Mind
    The Cookie Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the food, I'm more interested in the hotdog, LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why we always ended up eating at MCD when we are at LCCT..haha. Chocolate Lounge must be expensive leh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookie: Where ever we go, we always hunt for food! LoL

    Hayley: The hotdog is good! is hot but it is tasty.

    Mummy Gwen: Ok la, the portion is big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet my girl sure loves your green spaghetti! She has heart for pasta and anything green!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts