Specially Handmade

My specially handmade item need to have this.
1. UHU GLUE
2. RIBBON ROLL (RED & GREEN)

It has been a tradition from me to my closest buddy. A few years back, I custom made during Joyce & Chew wedding. Eventually, both of them are my BIL (hubby's bro) + SIL. This year, I made again for my BFF upcoming big day - Joanne & Jay. It was also Joanne special request from me. Well, it is still long way to go. But in a glimpse, wedding in September isn't that long right? Better get prepared by now.

Lovely red roses for Joanne. Definitely pretty nice when it sticks on each items on her dressing table. Definitely, will display gracefully in their wedding room later on. Will make about 50pieces for her.

Comments

  1. Very nice. Angeline, if I know you back in my wedding time, you only need to make for me 10 items, as I didn't have a lot to display in my bridal room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Didn't show us how you roll the roses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Angeline. You are such a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan, if got time i'll make rose hair pin for ur gals.

    Barb: No Wor...Next time, I will try to show u step by step. I still need to make another 40 sum more

    Mummy Gwen: Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nicely done! I bed your thumbs feel hurts for rolling so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mNhL: Ya, and also i must keep my finger nail short so I able to twist smoothly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, during my wedding..I done it all by myself! *_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative! Perhaps you cud do for my wedding next time? Ha...ha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so creative Angeline! Can't wait to see all your finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are definitely artistic and handy! those Rossie ribbons look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts