My 3yo and 7mths son

Scenario 1: Happen this morning.Me: Calvin, mummy will pick you up from school today.


Calvin: Mummy after school I want to go shopping. Can or not?

Me: What you want to buy?

Calvin: Toys.

Me: You have a lot of toys at home.(Pointing at a bundle of toys inside his Transformer tent).

Calvin: Mummy not enough mar…I want big one.

Scenario2:

Another morning goes like this. We were both inside the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth and Calvin was doing his morning business.

Me: Calvin got or not?

Calvin: Wait. (He is trying very hard but none)

Me: Faster OK.

Me: If not you’ll be late to school and mummy will be late to work too.

Calvin: Never mind mummy…. I drive sport car and bring you go work. OK or not?

Me: How can you drive without driving license? Calvin: Got. I got one.

Scenario3: One night, I was checking his homework. I flip through page by page. Then I saw something.
Me: How come you coloured the people with dark chocolate and black?

Me: Next time, please colour nicely with skin colour or orange.

Calvin: Mummy, NO. That people is Ah Neh Neh mar… (Indian)

Scenario4: In the car. Me: What you have for recess time today?

Calvin: Cakes and Milo.

Me: Why these days aunty never cook noodles or porridge. Aunty is so lazy.

Next few days later…

Me: Calvin, what you have for today? Biscuit or kuih?

Calvin: No. Mummy today aunty not lazy. Today got fried noodle.

Me: Good lor.

Photo resources from H>E>R>E

Comments

  1. The last conversation is cute. Kids learn fast. Beware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little children are naive and cute... Sometimes what they say surprised the adults.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, the 3rd one is funny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, he always make surprised for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy that conversation,children are so cute and naive,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids o kids.. They really always come up with cutie conversation...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I love to talk to kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts