Happy Mother's Day (Part I)
Yesterday, we went to Matang for Mother's Day celebration dinner with my mum. We always plan to have it earlier than the actual day, which I think it is good to get rid of the crowded area. My mum suggested to have seafood porridge at Matang and she even said porridge is good during these hot weather. So drive back home after work and get ready for dinner. Hubby and I went over to fetch my parents and Calvin. Calvin came inside the car and surprise me with a rose and a lovely stick card saying "I love mom". He hug and kiss me as well. I knew it, skool taught them this and it is so presentable with one stalk fresh rose for each student to bring back home. So sweet.
Conversation
Me: Thank you for the flower.
Calvin: Not flower lar..is ROSE!!!
Me: Ok, is a rose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We ordered a large bowl of hot porridge.
A mixture of prawns, fishballs, minced meat and also added a kind of snail.
Coming up next, celebrating Mother's day with my MIL pula....

Calvin boy is just soooo sweet with that stalk of rose for mummy. Am sure it melted your heart right away:) Btw, I think he looks like you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Angeline. Mother's Day is Saturday ah, not Sunday meh? I'm really blur lah.
ReplyDeleteYummy food and so nice to receive a rose from Calvin. :)
Very delicious dinner. Calvin is such a good boy to kiss, hug & give u a stalk of rose too :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
Dora
I miss the seafood porridge!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you!
Olive: Nowadays, people say he looks more like his daddy!
ReplyDeleteMummy Gwen: Mother's Day always fall on Sunday! We celebrated early mar..
Dora:Happy Mother's Day to you too.
Hayley: Ya, I miss it too. Luckily my mum suggested it!
oh...Calvin looks so cute with the rose. really 'mi sei yan'
ReplyDeletewah...got crab to eat and u still say simple? haha..... crab is my fav too. so yummy
ReplyDelete