Mother's Day Celebration also for Grandma!

This year, every women in my family have a stalk of carnation! Accept me, I have a rose from my son earlier. It includes my both grandma at home. Hubby side grandma, MIL cook her fav dish for Sunday dinner at home. Where else my side, we have a black forest cake for her.

Grandma on her wheel chair happily cutting the cake with Calvin.I don't mind having so many kinds of celebration with our loves one. Nothing grand at least they feel happy. When they are happy, I feel happy too. Especially Calvin, I want him to remember his two "Tai ma" at home. Calvin told me "Happy Grandmother's Day"

Comments

  1. Angeline, you have done the right thing by letting Calvin appreciated this day. Me too, buying a Pandan Layer cake for MIL, and let me daughter presented her a carnation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great..all ladies in your family received flowers. :) Calvin is so "guai".

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must acknowledge mothers' love towards their children! Good to expose Calvin to appreciate his mother, grandmas and great grandmas at such young age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...we must teach our young ones to appreciate the elderly love and Calvin is so lucky to have both 'Tai ma' around.

    Must love them more and Calvin will love you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calvin is so lucky to have two "Tai Ma" :) Looks like you had an enjoyable Mother's Day. The food pics are making me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it isn't too late to wish you a Happy Mother's day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little celebration like this cheers up people ya. We too bought a cake for MIL but my kids are the one who are excited. Coz they wanna eat the cakes. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Happy belated Grandmother's day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts