
Handy craft are everywhere down under Bali. Friendly people, holy temple and even Balinese spa where you will not forget. Even they smile at you happily throughout the bargaining process. They rarely gets angry towards you...The more you bargain...the more I feel phai seh....This round, we merely gets everyone a souvenir.

Hubby gets his loots this time, he bought those t-shirts and shirts from Discovery Shopping Mall, Kuta. I did try a few clothes, but all doesn't look good on me... cos everytime I wore one...it make me fat. Perhaps, I'm fat and I haven't realized that I was pregnant.

He is even happy to get this Harley Davidson helmet....Vroom Vroom. Not cheap is about RM80.

Not forgotten my Calvin boy. A symbolized Bali T-shirt and a new pair of Crocs.

Classic hand made beads wristlets for my MIL and my mum at home.
Erm, I managed to bargain about RM25 each.

Hubby got this animation poker cards for the his "heng Dai"...

and of cos keychains distributed to our friends and colleagues.

Addition souvenirs for my colleagues in my dept.

Lovely dandling earrings for Joyce and Joanne.
Note: The whole souvenir searching, I managed to find this 3 pairs of earrings only.

Lastly, for myself, I managed to get a sea blue dress costing me RM25 only, a bangle and a blue earrings. Too bad, I have to keep the dress in my closet for 6months or wait till I can really wear it. LoL.
If you missed any of my Bali trip post, please view
H>E>R>E.
Bali definitely is still the place you can't be miss. Just forget about the heat and enjoy folks.
All the loots are nice, especially those earrings.
ReplyDeleteWow...loving the loots you got it there.
ReplyDeleteoh i love all your shopping loots from bali :)
ReplyDelete