Everyday is a gift of living and hope. Make each day the remarkable ones with family and people surrounding you.
We saw also when we were on the way to lunch just now. But I don't dare to watch the sun, my eyes will pain.
Yea I saw it, very special and nice! And no, it's not end of the world.. it's just some nature phenomenon.. ^^
Yeah, it's another beautiful phenomenon called sun halo (ring around the sun).
IcIc....I don't dare to look also...my eyes pain as well... So I just take my camera try and error snap!
Yvonne: Sun Halo? great one right...
oh it's beautiful but i never dared look at the sun. why do you say it's the end of the world? *scared*
Beautiful! I have not seen it before.
Barb: hahaha...
i've seen this twice before when i was still a kid... in my school. i thought it was beautiful, although i think that may be one of the cause of my bad eyesight :-(
Hey, your camera must be very geng.. reminds me of the eclipse...
Opps, I missed it....really hot outside....go out quickly come in again...lol!
no, not end of the world..prob something magical's going to happen!
Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.
We saw also when we were on the way to lunch just now. But I don't dare to watch the sun, my eyes will pain.
ReplyDeleteYea I saw it, very special and nice!
ReplyDeleteAnd no, it's not end of the world.. it's just some nature phenomenon.. ^^
Yeah, it's another beautiful phenomenon called sun halo (ring around the sun).
ReplyDeleteIcIc....I don't dare to look also...my eyes pain as well... So I just take my camera try and error snap!
ReplyDeleteYvonne: Sun Halo? great one right...
ReplyDeleteoh it's beautiful but i never dared look at the sun. why do you say it's the end of the world? *scared*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I have not seen it before.
ReplyDeleteBarb: hahaha...
ReplyDeletei've seen this twice before when i was still a kid... in my school. i thought it was beautiful, although i think that may be one of the cause of my bad eyesight :-(
ReplyDeleteHey, your camera must be very geng.. reminds me of the eclipse...
ReplyDeleteOpps, I missed it....really hot outside....go out quickly come in again...lol!
ReplyDeleteno, not end of the world..prob something magical's going to happen!
ReplyDelete