All About Confinement F.O.O.D (III) - Chicken

My mom said having pork and fish during confinement is the best choice rather than chicken. Well, I had some chicken dishes during my confinement days.
 Chicken #1 - Gong Pou Chicken Cutlets.

 Chicken #2 - Steamed Drumstick with red dates and chinese herbs.

Chicken #3 - Marmite Chicken Wings.

 
Chicken #4 - Steamed Chicken with DOME.

Chicken #5 - Braised Chicken with Black Fungus and Ginger.

Chicken #6 - Chicken Nuggets.

So how am I going to lose weight? LoL...

Not only the above, aunty Jenny even can prepared this for me...scroll down please.
.
.
.
.
.

 Western #1 - Pork Chop

AND

Western #2 - Fish & Chip

Comments

  1. Wow, make me envious la.. haha. The food looks absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just eat, then after out from confinement, then lose weight! You are so lucky, your confinement lady can cook so well. Make me drooling only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiyoh, you tempted me at this hour.... so hungry looking at the chicken wing la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just threw up a lot of saliva in my mouth looking at those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jenny last time was a COOK izzit before she venture to this confinement business?? how can she cooks up so many good dishes har... lucky u , angeline to taste so many 'hou liu'..gemuk pun gemuk lah...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good food, everytime my wife confinement, I put on weight.....ate all the leftovers....ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...so mouthwatering. Making me hungry lah. Lose the weight after your confinement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these chicken dishes look very delicious in all very different ways! You are very lucky to have all these yummy food for your confinement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the chicken dishes!! ya lor, how to lose weight like this? eat and enjoy first, then join Sheoh Yan in the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Aunty Jenny is really an awesome cf aunty. You lucky to have her as your CF aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not the right hour to visit...so hungry!!! I love all the chicken dishes....delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. got western food somemore???!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the while I thought confinement food involves only ginger with chicken and some chinese herbal drink. And now they have western food too, wow.

    You will be the lucky one to taste these food and nvr mind lor...ask yr hubby to help you with the food. I'm sure he doesnt mind adding some weight, lol... :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. So you have 28 days of different confinement menu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts