Hebe's Fullmoon 18.11.2011

Finally I get something done for my blog ~ Hebe Chee Zi Yan's Fullmoon.
 A photo here still with her newborn hair before she got shaved it all.
She always likes to do this mouth "~O~".
 That morning not only shaved all her hair but her eye brow too. Hebe is still sleeping when everything is done.
Get dressed and ready for praying. My mom get her this new suit and a gold necklace with a heart pendant.
 That morning, MIL get ready for the praying.
 After praying, hubby went to distribute the fullmoon goodies to my colleagues in the office right before lunch time. Later on, my PIL also went out to distribute to our Taiping relatives.
 My lil princess is having her milk before I bring her to my house to pray.
 Another brief praying at my house.
Late in the evening, we prolong Hebe's Fullmoon celebration at Flemington Hotel with a table of 8 course meal. PIL treats everyone with abalones...

Comments

  1. Happy Fullmoon Hebe! Her eyes are beady big, beautiful!

    Wah, your PIL is generous, I guess he must be really really happy for his new family member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fullmoon little girl!

    I like her 'O' expression ^^
    And btw, thanks for the fullmoon package, I heart the glutinous rice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie pie! Happy Fullmoon to her! Goodness, the abalone looks huge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy fullmoon, baby hebe...but so sayang i see her hair kena shaved..hehe...coz i've never shaved for my boys..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 month old to your princess! She looks a lot like you! And love her cute 'O' mouth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fullmoon to Hebe! Her 'O' mouth reminds me of Gwen..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy fullmoon to Hebe! Wishing her grows healthily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice: welcome bec to blog ya.

    Hayley: You're welcome.

    Germaine: Not very big ler...hehehe

    Wyson: Chinese tradition to shave all...later will grow nicer hair!

    Chloe: Thank you.

    Jenny: Hmm, lots of them said Hebe looks more like daddy.

    Mummy Gwen: Oh, Gwen oso made that expression? very cute right?

    Mummy Moon: Thank you for your wishes, hey I likes the gymboree loots again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hebe looks like Calvin kor kor.... so adorable~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo, cutie cutie baby....I love babies....

    Happy Full Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you really follow the Chinese tradition. happy full moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm so late here, happy full moon to baby Hebe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hebe is really looked alike Calvin. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is the first time I hear shave eyebrow. Why ah? Happy full moon hebe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated full moon to your new addition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts