Year End Shopping

This is my final post for the year 2011. Don't wanna drag it to next year cause I want to start a new and fresh post for this coming 2012. No doubt, everybody love shopping. So will you shop for a reason? Well sometimes we really don't have anything to buy, but when comes to SALES....definitely we'll find something to buy. Am I right? Here sharing with you our year end shopping loots.
Ok, let me starts with my hubby ones. His loots mostly from the factory outlet in Penang. Penang have a few large factory outlet stores, which I never realized, until hubby and his brother went to explore. This year end we didn't travelled that far. Before Christmas, we went to visit my BIL in Penang, then after a fortnight, we have a last minute decision to KL. At least to keep my son joyful about his holiday. Let's continue my shopping loots here.

Bought my fav comfty panties and renew my membership from La Senza in Penang. After delivered, I don't think I can fit in any baju yet. Maybe later I just get 1-2 baju from D'Jean Boutique at Taiping.
Tadda, I even online to shop too. I browsed and ordered through the web during my confinement month. Longchamp - Planetes, cinders color, medium size with long handle for RM470 includes courier charges. Yup, I'm ready to celebrate CNY with my new bag.
Next, Calvin's loots. Tees and shirts from Penang and KL trips. Kids department having such a great deals and discount.
Pants - Poney and Padini and a Levi's jeans from factory outlet in Penang.
More over here, Calvin came across a shop at Pavillion, KL selling animation Hero's such as Batman, Superman and Spiderman Tees. Quite pricey cause most of their products are from US. Calvin wanted to get the Green Lantern ones. So I bought him 2 Tees from there. That green army Tee was from factory outlet. I wonder how come this year he fancy green color so much. Anyway, Calvin have enough of new year clothes.
Well for my Hebe gal, I grab her some nice, bright and cheerful colour jumper for her. Those are from factory outlet and FOS. You can noticed that my shopping spree mostly for my kids. They always come in my mind first. *_^
Last but not least, I also grab some items from Gymboree. Thanks to Mummy Moon. She inform me, Gymboree is having great sales so I got some apparels for my both kids. This was my third round shopping with Gymboree. I love their material quality.
Calvin: Fire Engine pyjama and casual Tee.
Hebe: Red Bow Kimono set and a lil navy blue dress.

That's all I have from me and I pen down my last post with a thank note:
Here wishing all my readers and my friends who followed my blog all these time
a very Happy 2012 year.

Comments

  1. Wow so many clothes. I didn't know there are factory outlets in Penang. Pls share where they are located so that I can hunt for them...hehehhe.

    Happy 2012 to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clothes!

    Happy new year 2012! See you ladies next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angeline, wow! You got grate taste in clothing, all designer name brands. Love the kids clothes.....bet they thrilled to bits.

    Here's wishing you and family a very happy new year.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessed new year 2012. Im going to shop later for the last year too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really a lot of nice apparels! Wishing you & your family Happy New Year 2012 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfits and nice bag.

    Happy new year..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buys! Looks like everyone's all set for CNY ;)

    Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Wow, wow, wow! You are a shopping queen too! :) I also like to buy from factory outlets and I got a few loots from Gymboree too. I find it difficult to buy for a special occasion so I usually buy in advance and keep. Like this coming CNY, I have collected more than enough clothing for C so no need to go shopping anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you drop from shopping?? OMG!!! you got some nice things!! Happy New Year to you and family my dear! Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Shopping sakan! Happy New Year pretty momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year, Angeline! I say, you did shop more for your kids :)

    I like your red long champ bag. Brightly red for the coming cny, "huat ah"!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi angelne, happy new year to you and wishing you a healthy, wonderful 2012 and more more shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahh....CNY loots.*envy*

    Yes, i like gymboree to..the material is good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where is the factory outlet in Penang? Your loots are a lot. You didn't buy a lot for yourself, but you bought the most expensive Longchamp for yourself already. Kekekek!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can u pls share the details of the factory outlet in penang?tq!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Penang have several factory outlets... The one I went was somewhere Tanjung bunga and another one from batu ferrenghi. What I know, this two factory outlets are from the same boss as GURNEY FOS store. The only diff is the brand-name they sell.

    Gurney - Women and children apparels are more here. brand name here are mostly Polo for guys.

    Tanjung Bunga & Batu Ferrenghi one - More high end brand-name ; Burberry, Armani, JC, D&G, Tommy and many more...Women n children apparels not much. Belts, sunglasses, shawl, boxers also they have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts